CLONES – Professional Rooting Compound
Elite 91 CLONES liquid rooting compound is a winning combination of two very powerful root inducing hormones
making it the number one choice for professional plant propagators. Extremely efective and potent, a simple 5
second dip in the rooting compound is all it takes to initiate the formation of strong healthy roots. CLONES is
formulated in liquid form for more equal distribution and absorption of the root inducing hormones, which is
systemically absorbed directly into the cutting’s plant tissue, immediately triggering the fast response for rapid
development of vigorous, white roots. The liquid compound will not rinse, wash or wipe away, ensuring optimal root success every time.
CLONES is unlike any rooting gels or powders which are inconsistent with this systematic delivery. The obvious choice of professionals is liquid with no exceptions, where reliability, efciency and the highest
rate of successful production is critical. CLONES has been extensively tested by professional and novice growers and has been proven to root any type of plant, regardless of strain, phenotype, herbaceous softwood and hardwood cuttings, unlocking consistent superior results for successfully cloning hard-to-root genetics time after time. CLONES is easy and ready to use straight from the bottle, with NO dilution necessary.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• 100 % REUSABLE with the same great effective and successful rooting results as the rst application.
• Ready-to-use, No dilution necessary.
• Roots any type of plant regardless of strain, phenotype, softwood, hardwood or hard-to-root genetics.
• 90 to 100 percent overall success rate when directions are followed and the environment is favorable.
• Promotes adventitious root formation.
• Produces vigorous root development for softwood and hardwood plant cuttings.
• Increases cell and tissue growth for explosive root formation.
• Promotes abundant roots and consistently roots cuttings rapidly.
• Cross contamination eliminated.
• Professional results with the highest success rate for plant propagation.
• Ideal for all growing methods - Including but not limited to: Rockwool, Oasis wedges, Starter plugs, Soil, Soilless,Coco, and Aeroponics.
• Rooting Compound will NOT rinse, wipe or wash of cutting's stem.
• Systemically absorbed by the cutting’s plant tissue, immediately triggering explosive root development.
• Easily produce MORE cuttings with this liquid rooting compound compared to gels and powders.
• Superior effectiveness and results compared to gels and powders ANYTIME.
• A great start ensures a great Finish!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Ready-to-use. No dilution necessary. Pour a small amount of Elite 91 CLONES liquid rooting solution into a clean small container.
2. Using a clean and sanitized new scalpel, razor or scissors, take a cutting from a healthy, disease-free mother plant directly beneath the node at a 45
degree angle. Remove large leaves or cut them in half to help prevent water loss through transpiration. The cutting is less likely to wilt. (OPTIONAL :
GROWER'S TIP - VERY gently scrape or shave of the epidermal layer of the cutting's stem about 1 inch in height, all the way around, exposing (the light green) cambium layer of the cutting's stem. This is the optimal method to trigger and focus the cuttings response to form healthy, adventitious roots along the base.)
3. Immediately submerge the cutting's stem into the rooting solution to the optimal rooting depth for at least 5 seconds. (OPTIMAL - 0.5 to 1 inch in height from the base for 5 to 20 seconds for softwood plants and 10 to 30 seconds for hardwood plants.)
4. Insert the plant cutting into a moist, preferred choice of growing medium. (OPTIMAL- Use a plant propagation kit with a clear humidity dome,maintain an ideal environment with temperatures ranging from 72 to 78 degrees and high humidity of 80 percent and up with good air circulation and lighting.)
GROWER'S TIP - In conjunction with taking cuttings, pre-soak your preferred choice of growing medium using a light base nutrient solution
and Elite 91 ROOTS - Root & Plant Growth Enhancer at 1 - 5 ml per gallon of water to protect, stimulate and boost vitality.
GROWER'S TIP - This unique product has the option to be 100 % REUSABLE with the same great eective and successful rooting results as the First
This is how we personally and successfully produce thousands of strong rooted cuttings time after time with the use of ONLY ONE 16 ounce bottle!
REUSABLE OPTION: Follow the same directions of use as described above, except DO NOT discard the used portion of solution after plant propagationvis completed. You are going to save and store it for further applications. This extends your liquid rooting compound to produce MORE rooted cuttings than rooting gels and powders combined.
• After completing the cloning process simply take ALL the used portion of liquid rooting compound and pour it into a separate plastic light protected bottle. Seal with cap and store the solution for further applications.
• For every round of plant propagation, use a small amount of NEW solution and after completion, DO NOT discard, add ALL used amount of solution into the same separate plastic light protected bottle.
• Continue and repeat this process until you have used the entire contents of the new liquid rooting compound.
• After you have managed to save all the used/recycled liquid rooting compound in a separate bottle, either pour the solution back into the original bottle or simply use the one it is stored in. (Grower's preference)
• Now you are ready to REUSE the same exact solution again without compromising effectiveness and/or successful results of vigorous root development and overall health for plant cutting establishments.
NOTE: After you have applied the entire bottle of NEW solution and you are left with the used/recycled solution there is no reason to separate the used/recycled solution any further after each application. After using the used/recycled solution for plant propagation, simply pour the used/recycled liquid rooting compound back into the bottle with the rest of the solution and repeat. Replacing the product with a new bottle is entirely up to the end user's preference or usage rate. This product can be used and reused effectively for multiple applications before replacing. Saving you a lot of money!.
•Yes, we're talking about recycling! No other rooting compound on the market offers this one-of-a-kind utilization to the end user/grower.
•This formulation has been extensively tried, tested and proven with hundreds of genetics and phenotypes for a number of years by our research and development experts to have the same effective and successful performing properties as the First time application, without any adverse or negative effects to the plant cuttings health or root productivity.
Try it for yourself today and see the amazing results you can achieve by utilizing the same
ready-to-use formula over and over again, with no worries of cross contamination, making you thousands of cuttings at a fraction of the cost compared to rooting gels and powders